Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Like and Share the Good News!

"Go and take your place in the temple area, and tell the people everything about this life." -Acts 5:20

Early this morning, I had a chance to pray longer and meditate deeper than I usually do. And given this time, I had read the verse mentioned above that came from today's reading found in Didache, a daily bible reflections for Catholics. In the first reading, an angel appeared and instructed the apostles to go to the temple and share the Good News.

This scenario made me reflect on what good news I've got to share on this day. It led me to a thought that this was a perfect time to count and share God's blessings in my life. And one good thing I have to share today is my relationship with my partner, Doodie.


Today, we celebrate our 22nd month of being partners in life and in service to God. I ought to share the good news that this has been one of the irreplaceable gifts God has given me. I am proud to say that with the given months we have been together, God has always been the center of our relationship. And with those times we spent together, we have come to know more Christ in our lives and have learned to love each other more deeply.


God bonds broken ties.
God heals broken hearts.
God fixes broken lives.
God blesses the relationships of those who truly love Him. 

And these are the Good News I've got to share with you today. What's yours? Start counting your blessings, and share the GOOD NEWS, too!



1 comment: